Deposit checks on-the-go with your mobile device — and avoid unnecessary trips to the branch. Our free Mobile Deposit is a service that allows you to deposit checks anytime, from anywhere.
Simply take a photo of your check with your smartphone or web-enabled device, and upload it. It's really that easy. This convenient service is available to our Online Banking and Mobile Banking customers — so give it a try today, and enjoy the time you'll save.
- Deposit checks on-the-go
- Free, easy-to-use service
- Non-repeating over-drafting
- Fully secure
- Free to enroll
- User Tips
Educational Tips on using Mobile Check Deposit
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check, and label it "For Mobile Deposit Only."
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos. Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- No shadows across the check
- All four corners are visible
- Check is not blurry
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.