Did you know you can earn UChoose Rewards Points on basically everything you buy, including recipe ingredients? Just use your FNB Visa® debit card to make signature-based purchases and you'll automatically earn points to redeem for great rewards.
Here's how it works: You buy something by swiping your card (you must choose the "credit" option). Funds are automatically deducted from your account just like any other debit card.
But that's not all — for every $2 you spend, you get a point. Redeem your UChoose Rewards points for gift certificates, hotel stays, airline tickets, and more. You can redeem your points for rewards as soon as you reach 1,500 points, or you can continue to accumulate points for even bigger rewards. It’s that simple!
A one-time sign up is required. You can begin earning points immediately and the program is FREE!
Register your card, track your points, and SHOP by going to www.uchooserewards.com
Cookie Dough Mummies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Vanilla candy melts or white almond bark
- Wilton candy eyes
- Mix butter, brown sugar, condensed milk, and vanilla extract together
- Add salt and mix
- Add flour 1 cup at a time and mix
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Chill dough for at least an hour and a half - the colder the better
- Once chilled, use a spoon to scoop dough and roll into balls
- Place on a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Chill cookie dough balls until you are ready to dip them
- Follow instructions on vanilla chocolate to melt it
- Drop each cookie dough ball into melted chocolate and gently coat the entire ball
- Place the covered ball back on parchment paper and repeat until all balls are coated
- Chill the cookie dough balls for 15-20 minutes to allow the coating to set
- Once the coating is set, drizzle more chocolate on top to give a bandaged mummy apearance
- Add a bit of chocolate to the back of the candy eyes to help them stick to the mummies
- Chill until ready to serve
Use the hashtag #RecipesForRewards to follow along on social media, post your finished product, or request a recipe!
Click here to watch our recipe video!