Did you know you can earn UChoose Rewards Points on basically everything you buy, including recipe ingredients? Just use your FNB Visa® debit card to make signature-based purchases and you'll automatically earn points to redeem for great rewards.
Here's how it works: You buy something by swiping your card (you must choose the "credit" option). Funds are automatically deducted from your account just like any other debit card.
But that's not all — for every $2 you spend, you get a point. Redeem your UChoose Rewards points for gift certificates, hotel stays, airline tickets, and more. You can redeem your points for rewards as soon as you reach 1,500 points, or you can continue to accumulate points for even bigger rewards. It’s that simple!
A one-time sign up is required. You can begin earning points immediately and the program is FREE!
Register your card, track your points, and SHOP by going to www.uchooserewards.com
Gingerbread Cheesecake Bar
For gingerbread cookie bar:
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup dark molasses
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 5 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 container of cream cheese icing
For cheesecake filling:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cream butter and add sugar gradually. Beat for about 3 minutes.
- Beat in egg, molasses, and white vinegar.
- In another bowl, sift all of the dry ingredients together.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- After dough is mixed, divide it into two even pieces, wrap each piece in plastic wrap and place in fridge for 30-90 minutes.
- While dough is chilling, mix the cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla for the cheesecake filling. Set in fridge until ready to spread.
- When the dough is chilled, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Press one half of dough onto the bottom of a glass pan coated with cooking spray.
- Spread cheesecake filling over the bottom layer.
- Working in pieces, flatten second half of dough and place over cheesecake filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 27-30 minutes, or until the cheesecake has set.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Coat top with the cream cheese icing and finish with sprinkles to decorate.
- Enjoy warm or refrigerated!
Use the hashtag #RecipesForRewards to follow along on social media, post your finished product, or request a recipe!
Click here to watch our recipe video!