Coronavirus Updates from FNB Community Bank
UPDATE: Looking for information on PPP Loans and Small Business Assistance?
UPDATE: Effective March 23, 2020 until further notice.
The health of our customers and employees is our top priority.
To limit person-to-person interaction, our lobby is temporarily closed. Please use our motor banks for deposits and withdrawal transactions. Our ATMs are also available for withdrawal transactions.
If you need to meet with a banker or access your safe deposit box, please call 405-723-4571 to make an appointment.
We appreciate your patience during this time.
We at FNB Community Bank are monitoring and taking actions to respond to COVID-19, (also known as coronavirus). As always, the health, safety and well-being of our customers, employees and community members are our top priority.
The purpose of this update is to provide information and resources you may find helpful. Please be assured that FNB Community Bank is focusing all of its efforts on supporting you, our employees, and our community through this situation.
Depend on Reliable Sources for Information
There is a great deal of misinformation regarding COVID-19 out there – below are some helpful resources that are being updated every day with the most up to date information. Please also be aware that there has been an increase in scams via email, phone and social media regarding COVID-19. The Federal Trade Commission is providing updates regarding possible scams.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization
- Johns Hopkins Center for Systems Science and Engineering – Tracking COVID-19 map
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Federal Trade Commission Updates on COVID-19 Scams
Convenient Ways to Conduct Banking & Financial Transactions from Your Home or Office
FNB Community Bank offers many alternate banking solutions for those that wish to avoid public places or cannot visit us in person during this time. Also, in accordance with CDC guidance, we are asking that anyone who is experiencing a fever or respiratory illness or those that have recently travelled to CDC Level 2 or 3 countries postpone their visit to any FNB Community Bank location for the appropriate amount of time.
There are many alternatives to in-person banking, including:
- Go Online! Our Online and Mobile Banking services that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, allowing both consumers and businesses to perform many banking transactions from your home or office location, which includes the ability to deposit checks, transfer funds between accounts at FNB Community Bank and/or another financial institutions, checking your balance, reviewing account activity, pay your bills, send money to others using Zelle and more.
- Call us! Our Solution Center is available to assist with your banking needs or questions you may have via phone at 405-732-4571 or 800-310-3576 for immediate assistance or use this webform here to email us. As a reminder, please do not include sensitive account or personal information in the webform or email.
- Apply Online: Digital applications are available for opening new deposit accounts, a personal loan, or applying for a mortgage here.
- Pay your loan payment: Make your loan payment online through Express Pay.
Where to find updates from FNB Community Bank:
We will continue to monitor developments around COVID-19 and provide updates as they relate to the Bank on our website and on our social media channels which include: