Here at FNB, we literally pay you to bank with us. Earn cash rewards just for doing banking basics.
- Really High Interest
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Free checking that pays high interest
- 1.25% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 1.25% to 0.12% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.005% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free Visa® debit card with UChoose Rewards
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- Free telephone banking
- Free mobile wallet services available
- Kasasa Protect® fraud protection available
- $100 minimum deposit to open
It’s easy to earn rewards.
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Rewards Checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free. Plus, you’ll still earn our base rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 04/01/2020. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 ($5 per single transaction) and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 1.25%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.01% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 1.25% - 0.01% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.005% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Fees may reduce earnings. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. All ATM fees generated by Automated Teller Machines located within the United States will be refunded (up to $25) when the qualifications are met each cycle.