Make business purchases more quickly and securely. Plus, we can make additional cards for your associates and employees.
- Free with any FNB business account
- Reduces cost of purchasing checks
- Simplify expense tracking
- Multiple cards can be issued
- Pre-set employee limits as needed
- Safer than carrying cash
- More convenient and safer than checks
- Make purchases online or in-store virtually anytime, anywhere
- 24/7 access to funds via ATMs
- Easily withdraw funds from ATMs
- $3,000 POS (Point of Sale) limit
- $500 daily cash withdrawal limit
- Earn UChoose Rewards Points!
Your FNB debit card can be used anywhere that Visa is accepted — but using it out of state or out of country may alert the Fraud Department, which could temporarily disable your debit card (for your protection). To prevent an interruption, we recommend using your card as a PIN-based transaction while traveling.
When traveling internationally, we recommend that you set a travel notice on the card(s) you plan to use while traveling. To do so, contact our Solution Center at (405) 732-4571 or toll free at (800) 310-3576. You may also fill out this form with your travel details.
In addition to all of the general features of FNB debit cards, the EMV Chip cards will also include the following details.
- An embedded computer chip in each chip card adds a new layer of security to point-of-sale and ATM transactions when used in chip-enabled card readers.*
- These cards help protect you from fraud because the chip gives every transaction a unique code that can't be used again.
- Instead of swiping the card through the terminal, a chip card is inserted into a chip-enabled reader and stays in during the full transaction.
- It's as easy as 1, 2, 3 ...
- Cardholders will insert their card, face up and chip end into the chip-enabled terminal.
- Leave the card in the terminal during the entire transaction.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and either sign or enter your PIN as needed. Be sure to remove your card and take the receipt when the transaction is complete.
- There are no changes to the way payments are made on the Internet or by phone.
- For merchants without chip-enabled terminals, cardholders will ‘swipe’ their card through the terminal, just as is done today.
- EMV (Europay, Mastercard, Visa) ensures global security and acceptance so your card can be used everywhere.
- Watch our online demo of how EMV Chip cards work!
Take advantage of the many additional benefits offered to our business debit card holders.
- Liability Waiver Program
- Auto rental insurance
- Extended protection
- Purchase security
- Hotel reservation service
- Travel assistance service
- Cardholder inquiry service
- Business documents delivery assistance
- Emergency ticket replacement assistance
- Emergency transportation assistance
- Legal referral assistance
- Lost luggage assistance
- Medical referral assistance
- Prescription assistance
- Pre-Trip Assistance