Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
A CD may be an outdated way to listen to music, but it’s certainly not an outdated way to earn more on your savings! A certificate of deposit — or CD — is a low-risk investment that offers a competitive interest rate, with a variety of fixed terms to suit your financial goals. You can even receive a higher rate by selecting a longer term. Now, about those other CDs...
- Low-risk investment option
- Competitive fixed rates
- Receive an even higher rate by selecting a longer term
- Terms range from 3 to 48 months
- Interest paid monthly, quarterly, or at maturity
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty*
- FDIC insured
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
*The penalty for early withdrawal of Certificates is one-third of the interest that would have been earned if the Certificate had remained on deposit until maturity.