Pay faster — and more securely — by using your mobile device. Simply add your FNB debit card through one of these free services today.
- Available through Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay®, or Google Pay
- Make purchases quickly and securely with your mobile device
- Pay in an easier way — no more counting change or carrying cards
- Easily set up payment information
- Add multiple cards to your device for extra convenience
- Keep purchases private — card data is never directly transmitted to retailers
- Easily protect your accounts if you lose your device
Apple Pay® is the new way to pay.
Breeze through checkout and leave your FNB card at home. Apple Pay lets you make purchases without opening your pocketbook, or even an app.
What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is an easy, secure and private way to make purchases.
To pay, just hold your iPhone® near the reader, press the Touch ID sensor, and feel the good vibration of a simple, secure, private payment. And, you’ll get the same rewards you would for using plastic.
How to enroll
It’s easy to get started!
- To add an FNB debit card, enter your card information into Wallet, a native app found on your home screen.
- If your FNB debit card is already connected to your iTunes® account, just enter the security code when you enroll in Apple Pay.
How to pay
Payments are a snap!
- Look for the Pay Wave® or Apple Pay symbol at checkout and hold your phone near the contactless reader.
- Place your finger on the Touch ID. Or, you may need to enter a passcode and sign a receipt.
- Keep your phone by the reader until it vibrates and beeps, indicating that your payment was accepted.
Apple Pay is safe.
When you use Apple Pay, your FNB card number is not stored on your phone or given to the merchant. Instead, a unique device account number, along with a transaction-specific security code, is used to process your payment. Paying with Apple Pay is always private because the cashier never sees your name, card numbers or security code.
Have more questions?
To learn more about Apple Pay, visit www.apple.com/apple-pay/.
FNB + Samsung Pay® is here.
Enjoy the things you love about your FNB Visa® card, right on your device. Use it almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your card and count on security with fingerprint technology.
Simple to set up. Simple to pay.
- Make sure your compatible Samsung device* is updated with Samsung Pay
- Take a picture of your FNB Visa with your device’s camera
- Secure it with your fingerprint and backup PIN and you’ll be ready to go
Our best security, built-in.
Samsung Pay transactions are authorized with your fingerprint and use a digital identifier instead of your card number. And even if your phone is compromised, Samsung Knox technology encrypts your card info within a separate, secure data vault.
Convenience and coverage.
Samsung Pay makes paying with your phone fast, easy and convenient. Plus, it works almost anywhere you can swipe or tap to pay.*
Have more questions?
To learn more about Samsung Pay, visit samsung.com/us/samsung-pay/.
*Available on Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7 active, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy S6 active, Galaxy Note5 and other select Samsung devices, most major carriers and supported cards. See samsung.com/us/samsung-pay/ for complete list and contact us to verify supported cards.
Pay confidently on the go with Google Pay.
Confidence. Simplicity. And the things you love about your FNB Visa® card.
Getting started is as easy as 1, 2, 3...
- Download the Google Pay app.
- Add your FNB Visa card - it's as simple as snapping a photo
- Pay confidently at over a million locations in the U.S.
Use it today
There's a lot to love about Google Pay. Like how it lets you use your FNB card at over a million locations in the U.S. See a full list of Google Pay places to pay at pay.google.com/about/where-to-use/. Google Pay works on Android devices running KitKat 4.4 or higher.
Get extra layers of security
Google Pay never uses your actual card number. Instead, it uses a virtual account number so your card details and private info stay safe.
Have more questions?
To learn more about Google Pay, visit pay.google.com/about/.
Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC. Android, Google Pay, and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC.