The power to control your debit card is in your hands — literally! Use your phone to turn your card on and off, and more.
- Free app available for your Apple® or Android™ device
- Add a layer of control and protection to your debit card
- Turn your debit card on or off
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories, and geographic locations
- Receive alerts when your debit card is used or exceeds the transaction controls set by you
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted, declined transactions
- Get your account balances in real time
CardValet® is an app for your iPhone® or Android™ phone that allows you to turn your debit card "on" or "off." This can be particularly useful for times when you might have lost your card, or suspect it was stolen. By turning it "off," you ensure that no transactions can occur. It also offers other controls and settings that help you limit the geographic area where the card can be used, the type of merchant and the dollar amount. Any limit can be changed instantly using the CardValet app.
CardValet is easy to use and one of the most powerful tools you can have to protect against fraudulent use of a lost, stolen or compromised debit card. It can also be useful for controlling the way dependents can use a debit card you give them. In addition to the ability to turn your cards "on" or "off" for all transactions, you can also:
- Limit the card to a geographic area
- Limit the type of merchant where the card can be used
- Limit the dollar amount for any transaction
- Receive alerts when anyone attempts to use the card outside your limits
Please note: a spend limit does not override the daily limits determined by your financial institution.