Business Chip Card with UChoose Rewards
Easily make purchases and track business expenses with your free FNB EMV Chip card.* Always have direct access to a designated account balance — plus, the power to make purchases around the globe, around-the-clock. Multiple cards can even be issued with pre-set employee limits as needed. Plus this very same card is used to make ATM withdrawals and qualify for UChoose Rewards. One tiny piece of plastic — a whole lot of versatility! Equip your business with easy purchasing power today.
*Customers will be sent their new EMV Chip Card about a month before the expiration date printed on their current debit card.
- Free with any FNB business account
- Reduce costs of purchasing checks
- Simplify expense tracking
- Multiple cards can be issued
- Pre-set employee limits as needed
- Safer than carrying cash
- More convenient and safer than checks
- Make purchases online or in-store virtually anytime, anywhere
- 24/7 access to funds via ATMs
- Easily withdraw funds from ATMs
- $3,000 POS (Point of Sale) limit
- $500 daily cash withdrawal limit
- Earn UChoose Reward Points
In addition to all of the general features of FNB debit cards, the EMV Chip cards will also include the following details.
- An embedded computer chip in each chip card adds a new layer of security to point-of-sale and ATM transactions when used in chip-enabled card readers.
- These cards help protect you from fraud because the chip gives every transaction a unique code that can't be used again.
- Instead of swiping the card through the terminal, a chip card is inserted into a chip-enabled reader and stays in during the full transaction.
- It's as easy as 1, 2, 3 ...
- Cardholders will insert their card, face up and chip end into the chip-enabled terminal.
- Leave the card in the terminal during the entire transaction.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and either sign or enter your PIN as needed. Be sure to remove your card and take the receipt when the transaction is complete.
- There are no changes to the way payments are made on the Internet or by phone.
- For merchants without chip-enabled terminals, cardholders will ‘swipe’ their card through the terminal, just as is done today.
- Watch our online demo of how EMV Chip cards work!
Take advantage of the many additional benefits offered to our business debit card holders.
- Liability Waiver Program
- Auto rental insurance
- Extended protection
- Purchase security
- Hotel reservation service
- Travel assistance service
- Cardholder inquiry service
- Business documents delivery assistance
- Emergency ticket replacement assistance
- Emergency transportation assistance
- Legal referral assistance
- Lost luggage assistance
- Medical referral assistance
- Prescription assistance
- Pre-Trip Assistance